Thursday, January 3, 2008

journal your christmas


here comes two more pages from my journal your christmas album...

i am just loving the journaling on both pages - so im going to type it here too so you can read it...

Something about this Christmas was rejuvenating. It just made me feel young again. It could have been all the games we played with the kids – we got a new one called Quelf, where part of the game was doing goofy things on your turn! Or it could have been the new game madlib that we got – I remember doing madlibs when I was a kid! But I think if I had to pick just one moment – I would have to say it was opening presents at Auntie Marci’s house… Dan and I didn’t exchange gifts this year – we wanted to be able to get you kids presents and didn’t have any $ left over after that…. My mom and dad gave us our Christmas present early – in the form of a new VAN!! So I really didn’t have anything to open on Christmas day. But when we got to Auntie Marci’s house she had tons of gifts wrapped for you kids AND she had a huge pile of gifts for me! I thought I was over the fun of unwrapping presents – that I was too old and it was more fun to watch the kids opening their presents. But as I was opening present after present after present – I remembered what it was like to be a kid – the anticipation… the surprise… the fun!! It’s nice to feel young again!! Thank you Wrpci for doing that for me! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This album is SOOO special!