Sunday, June 29, 2008

our nightly routine






while my BFF kathea was here, we went to two different work out places. both me and kathea are concentrating on losing weight!! and we are both doing great!!! i have been working out at this place called velocity and she works out at curves.... so we shared our work-outs with each other........ first on friday we went to velocity...... and man was it ever a work out!!! then on monday kathea took me to curves - and again - man what a work out!!! im glad that we stayed focused on our goal, even during a fun , relaxing weekend spent hanging out with each other!!! since the work outs were soo hard, each night while kathea was here, we would jump into a bubble bath (in seperate tubs of course) and soak in epsom salts - to ease our sore muscles!!! and then we would jump in bed with our books!! it was such a fun routine!!! most nights ended with us talking and giggling well into the night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man do I wish I was there again doing all this fun stuff with you! The workouts, bubble baths and scraptime was just WONDERFUL! I miss you sweety!