Monday, December 31, 2007

merry Christmas to me!!!



today in the mail i finally got my Christmas present!!! dan let me order them at the begining of dec - and we never thought they would get here!!! but im soo excited!!!


they are my new bella stamps - gramma you know them because that is what i made your knit happens cards with..... and mom and marci - the teach and the bikini girl are bellas in your calendars....


so here are my new ones - bookwormabella - and her saying is - a book is a gift you can open again and again - plus i already had a saying for her - oh the places you'll go - Dr Seuss


then i got snowbunnyabella - im loving her!! because arden got a coat like her for xmas - and brynn got the boots for xmas!!!!


then a new one called MWAH bella - her hand will hold up the saying - she can say MWAH and Sistah - which is what brynn says constanly now - im not a baby - im a sistah!!!!!


and finally a little swing dress - that is the one i think i am most excited about - have you ever seen a cuter dress????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new bella's! That little dress is just SOOO cute!!!